Make a Competition Film Inspired by Your Local Neighbourhood
“We want children and young people to create a short film and use nature and their surroundings in an engaging and creative way, to capture the calmness and document something they’ve noticed or appreciated while spending more time in their local area. Whether it’s in the garden, the local park, or even from inside the home, the natural world is all around us.”
The makers of the winning film will receive a home filmmaking bundle worth £300, and two runners up will get their hands on a year’s subscription to Netflix.
- All films should use their natural surroundings
- 3 mins or under in length (including titles and credits), made using what equipment you have in the home.
- Films can be made on a mobile phone, tablet or camera
- If your film features any actors/performers, remember to get their permission (including their parents if under 18) to take part
- The closing date for entries is Friday 19 June 2020.
Share Your Work:
If you post any examples of your own work, include the hashtag #sparksmoviemaking and we’ll be able to see it.